Friday, August 28, 2015

What's on My IPhone 5c♡




I have always been a lover of those videos on YouTube entitled "What's on My IPhone" I don't know why, but I feel like you get to know a lot of new apps and some information about the holder of the phone♡

Today I will share with you what I have on my baby IPhone 5c. I have the blue IPhone 5c it has been with me for about a year now, and I can't handle but love it more and more everyday...

                                ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡       


This is my lockscreen.... I love anything to with anime ♡♡♡

This is my homescreen... I like to keep it blank so I can
see my wallpaper. On the bottom I have Messages, Calendar, Camera, and IFunny.

In my second page I have my most used apps which are, Facebook (which is private), Instagram (monicagirl16), Snapchat (monicagirl16), Twitter (monicagirl16), Bloglovin (HipsterPlease), YouTube, Urban Outfitters, We Heart It (monicagirl16), Bandsintown, Photos, CocoPPa, Spotify (riveram612), Safari, Weather, Astrology, and Settings.♡
Make sure to follow me on all of them (:

On my third and last page I have my Hello Kitty clock, Yik Yak, Depop, and Shazam.The rest of the apps are in folders.

The first folder includes my YouTube and Blogging stuff ♡
The second folder has all of the apps that come with the phone and you can't rid of (which kinda sucks) =_=

In the third folder I have my Facebook messenger (which is private), kik (monicagirl18), FML,
PayPal, eBay, and Qriket (which is a fun little game to earn money). ♡ In the fourth folder I have
my editing apps ♡ If you would like to see "How I edit my pictures" leave me down below a comment...

In the fifth folder I have my two workout apps, which are awesome by the way ♡ In the sixth folder I have some random apps, the only ones I use of my the Wanelo app and The Hunt, which are two awesome apps to search for clothes. ♡

In my seventh folder I have two music apps that come with the phone (which I don't use) ♡ And in my last folder I have allwomenstalk, line, pinterest, tinder, and myAT&T.

               ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I hoped you loved taking a closer look at my life and phone ♡ If there are apps that I need to have I would love to hear your feedback ♡


No comments:

Post a Comment